Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sensative Nose

It has been a long long while since i have sinus, i usually will get it when i am back in Ipoh just for maybe a day or 2 due to the change of weather. Ipoh is always hot and stuffy, air-con is a 'must' but my nose will suffer the next day morning, sigh! Since 3 weeks ago, sinus attacked me and this time round is a bad one, i get it everyday, not just morning but the whole day. Plus my work station now is kinda cold, everyone there wears a jacket everyday, i have my jacket on too but i think i need a mask more than a jacket coz of the stupid SINUS!!! i need badly to cover my nose and keep them warm, but too bad i do not have the courage to put a mask on in the office..haha
Let me share a bit on how bad sinus can affect a person:
  1. Is like a non-stop flu that will eventually cause headache or a more serious one: migraine
  2. Headache/ migraine make one can't focus on what they are doing: this means it affect my productivity at work
  3. Imagine a non-stop mucus can really create a very bad impression to people around you, or in other words: is irritating and disgusting
  4. Lastly, you will need tonnes of tissue papers. For example like 4-5 packets just one morning, what a big consumption right..and too much of tissues also means that it will start causing pain to your nose ok. It may bleed at times too!
Ok, that's basically how serious my sinus is, so meanwhile my solution is to have a jacket on, to drink more warm water, to prepare Vicks Vaporub/ inhaler, to take sis's advise on having more vitamin C in order to strengthen my immune system and to take a Clarinase every morning (which i think this can't be long, is never good to be on medication for long term right?)

I welcome recommendation and solution to sinus, please post your comments to me, thanks!

No comments: