Wednesday, August 1, 2007

First Day @ Toyota

Hahahahaha... hahahahahaha... i am so happy! today is my first day in my new work place- UMW Toyota Motor Sdn Bhd. Based on my 1st day there, i can only conclude that big company is indeed efficient, i have my pc, login Id, email address, work station all ready by today! and tomorrow will be getting my Id card too, plus the best part is i love my email address: audreytanky@toyota.cm.my, easy to remember man~
I am very actually kinda tired today coz i have been resting and sleeping late the past 10 days, now i find it difficult to drag myself out from bed, partly is also because i was too anxious last night til i couldn't sleep and had stomach upset in the middle of the night, pheew...thank God i managed to get up this morning (with panda eyes and yawning the whole day)
But nonetheless, i am still excited and passionate to explore my career in Toyota, i pray that this spirit will go on and on and on and on...So let's kambateh for tomorrow and the many tomorrow to come, way to go Audrey!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a smooth 1st day at your new work place. I can understand the feeling. But in the end, you will scold yourself silly for the anxiousness.