Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Family & Friends


Today i have a very strong feeling about missing my family and friends. Perhaps its because working in a busy world, many of us can hardly find time to actually meet up or have that kind of luxury and flexibility catching up with each other. I always have this kind of feeling few times in a year, i don't exactly know how to describe this feeling, but i really miss lots of friends very very much and feel like organizing some party and have all get together...I miss some of my old collegemates...and i miss many of my ipoh church gang (hey people, you know who you are ya). Just want to use this channel to tell you guys that although we may not meet or talk often, but i am still thankful for the friendship and let's really find a time to catch up. =)
To my mom, sis, bro in law and little nephew in Melb, i miss you guys alot too, i sometimes just wish that you guys can pack everything and balik Malaysia... am sad that i can only see u all during CNY but im glad that mom is coming back soon! Hurray!! My dad, he is the nearest by the way and i will be seeing him this weekend back in Ipoh..yeahhh!
God knows what are my thoughts now and my prayer to him is to ask Him to keep all of you dear friends and family safe and warm. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget your godsis also woh. Pay us a visit or arrange a makan when you are back. You will be surprised how much your kai-nephew has grown.

Audrey Tan said...

Sure sis, will want to pay u visit when i am back..will call you and arrange something..takecare, hugs