Friday, November 9, 2007

Sis & Yong Shuan is coming back!

2 days back was one of the happiest day in my life, that is: to know that sis is coming back from Melb in just 3 weeks times. Im just happy about the fact that she is coming back and not to forget my dear nephew Yong Shuan too! Although my bro in law will still be in Melb working but he will be back by CNY.. Dad and Mom are also excited and can't wait to see sis and their adorable grandson. Not too sure how long will sis stay, but deep down my heart, im praying hard that no matter she stay on in Malaysia or to go back to Melb after CNY, i hope and humbly pray that my God will provide the best way for her, bro in law and Yong Shuan. I am really lazy to pen my words and thoughts down on my blog lately, but i hope i will be able to find more time to write when sis and ys is back.

No comments: