Friday, November 9, 2007

Learning Hua Yu

Yup, i know it sounds funny to have such a title, coz i am one that do not need to learn about Bahasa Cina, Mandarin or Hua Yu...simply because i am already a chinese educated girl ( no doubt i did O-level, my Mandarin is not that great nor my English is fantastic) Sigh! sad huh...Until today, im still learning everyday from chinese newspaper and i have to check the chinese dictionary (which i hated most during primary and secondary school days) daily. WHY am i doing such a thing??? BECAUSE i am the only person who so call know Mandarin in my whole department, and all chinese ad, chinese copy has gotta check thru by ME, can you guys believe that i am proof reading chinese copy. What to do...since i have the benefit of being a chinese educated girl (which i am honestly proud of it and thanks to my dad for sending me to chinese school), i need to improve my chinese by reading more now. I sometimes find it stressful to check all the chinese ad and the copywriting, always worry that others may not agree with the word used and etc..etc..All i can do now is just to read more, look more into my dear dictionary. I just want to be better and better in no matter what i am doing.......

No comments: