Sunday, September 16, 2007

New PC !

Finally my old PC is dead after 6 years with me in KL, and not to mentioned that it was given by my sis (since her TAR college years) before my time of using it. Sobsob, i think is time for the PC to leave us after so many years of service for the Tan sisters.

Let me introduce my new PC, my very first own PC after so many years! Am glad coz its a good feeling getting things done in fast speed with this new PC. I can now enjoy this new PC with web camera, new set of speakers and also 19" LCD monitor. Hehehe, im just very happy about it.

Ohhh......also want to mention thanks to Ken for getting the new PC, fixing and installing everything for me!

1 comment:

KC Tan said...

First of all, my PC was two years old when I gave it to you... any way... SO Long.. My PC...sobsob