Sunday, September 30, 2007

Mom is back from Melb!

It has been 2 weeks I never post new things to my blog. and there is a very good reason for me to start writing again- Mom is back from Melbourn. Well, if any of you happen to read my sis's blog, you will get to read her post about my mom leaving her place, on the other hand, i am now writing about mom is back to Malaysia. I was so excited on Friday night that i left my house earlier for KLIA and let's see what happened from there:

9.00pm - Reached KLIA
9.10pm - Supposed time of arrival a.k.a me starting standing at the gate waiting for mom
9.15pm - Delayed arrival to 9.35 so i walked around KLIA for fun since nothing to do
9.40pm - back to the gate and waited for mom
9.50pm - ..........waiting............
10.00pm - ..........waiting............
10.15pm - ..........waiting............
10.30pm - ..........waiting............
10.40pm - ..........waiting............
10.50pm - Mom finally walked out from the gate

I was so happy and i went and gave her a big hug, she said reason being late is because the luggage came out kinda late, everyone was waiting just for that. Moreover, she walked slow too because the flight attendant that was suppose to lead her out forgotten about her so she had to asked around and go thru Kastam, took the train and etc..etc...all by herself. You rock mom! Good thing is she turned on her mobile once reached, she called me while waiting for luggage.

She didn't bought many things but just some chocolates and strawberry, the pics below is 1/3 of her chocolate souvenirs to all of us: hahaha, that's her definition of SOME chocolates.

3 comments:

Big Sis Yien said...

It was glad that second aunt was home safely. Now, it your turn to enjoy mum's cooking. When I read KC's blog, she really a good cook!

KC Tan said...

Please don't tell me you took that many from her "some" chocolate lot. She claimed alot of friends & relative to give away, that's why she bought them. I guess her that many refer to Audrey , Ken & Ken , Audrey.. LOL..

Anonymous said...

aha! we got the 2 packets of macedemia in the middle backrow of the pic. honored, honored!

oh, and btw, since you've got a new pc, you should at least attempt to blog more often. seems like your posts all static liao.