Monday, July 16, 2007

My Nephew!






Welcome to the world! i often say these words to people that complain about today's world, especially the cruel and real part about It. But today i sincerely say this to my newphew...'Welcome to the world my dear nephew' ...am indeed glad that he is finally here but too bad he is so far away from me and can only see him maybe year end... Well, for those that may not know, my sis and bro in law stays in Melbourne, really miss them a lot man, wanting so much to fly there now to visit them and my little nephew.

See below my nephew's details:
  • Name: My Nephew Lee / Mini SW Lee
  • Age: 1 day old
  • Gender: Male
  • Weight: 2.72kg
  • Look-a-like: so far can only comment that his little mouth really look like sis's...
Before this, i was given a mission long long ago: that is to look for a nice English name for my nephew, which i did and i was so proud and happy about the name Darrel, but according to my sis, Darrel Lee is a chocolate's brand over there in Melbourne, so i suppose this name is kinda out then. Well...well...well...I am still hunting for a nice name for my nephew.
What do you think about the names below? Comments are more than welcome:
  • Dennis
  • Edmund
  • Brandon
  • Bryan
  • Christopher
  • Craig
  • Derek
  • Dylan
  • Dathan
Sis, pick one from here then will share the meaning with you.

Love you my dear nephew, i will be the best aunt on Earth! Hugs!

1 comment:

JT said...

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!
I can now call you Aunt Tan :p
Wondering, your nephew will get Aussie IC or still M'sia IC?