Thursday, July 26, 2007

Faith

Since i am on a week break, ive been thinking alot lately about my family, work, Ken and people around me, i am grateful actually coz things been great and fantastic in life. Having said that, it doesn't mean that things are forever good and i believe many of us understand this theory, as there are indeed many 'down' moments in life. But generally all those down moments shaped us who we are today and who we will be in the future. Again, i am glad and thankful coz i think these are all blessings from God...
Things and people that you always think are impossible to change may not be true, and i have such a strong faith that 'ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE' through strengths given and your faith. Die-hard characters can also be changed if you have the faith in that, im one good example i suppose, ask my family and they would be able to tell you that i have changed, or rather this is part of the growing process in life. But as for myself, i choose to believe that these changes in me, in things and people around me are gifts and blessings from above. Indeed with faith, all things are possible, and we will be surprice when miracle happens.
People get tired in running the race in life at times, and i get tired easily. Since i feel so lifely and motivated today, so is better that i share my thoughts down and hopefully this will be an encouragement for myself in future. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I must say, for someone your age, you have a very positive outlook into life. And I recently realised, you are the only person I know whom I've never heard a single serious complain about life. Which, I think, is truly great. I guess being thankful for what we have overtakes all complaints of what we don't have.

josephine wong suk mun said...

hey, so enjoy eh? good good. glad you can have this kind of perspective. keep it up!

Audrey Tan said...

Thanks Sis Siew, am just trying always to remind myself to be thankful and learning to look at things from a more positive perspective.. =)

Mun, let's remind each other to keep this spirit up always!