Sunday, June 15, 2008

Finally....i wrote something new in my blog...

I must say this again: I finally post something new to my own blog after 2 months...I shall summarize what has happened lately:
- I completed my 1st proposal paper in UMWT, it went a long way for approval and finally got rejected by 1 man =(
- 3 new and ad-hoc campaigns kicked off in the month of Apr, May and Jun
- I started to work late, later and latest...
- I had my first domestic flight to Sabah for branch visit
- I break the record of not going back to Ipoh for 2 months

Thank God i managed to cope with the stress that i had from ridiculous timeline and heavy workloads and im really glad things are better now...

So many times i wanted to give up but am happy that people around me has always been giving full support and encouragement and not forgetting strengths from above to keep me going on...

No comments: